When you play the game of thrones, you win or die. The only way to survive is to relocate your settlements.
The lotr rise to war tips is a guide on how to relocate settlements in the game of LOTR Rise to War.
The Lord of the Rings: Rise to War isn’t too complex, but there are a few areas where you may get lost. One of them is the multi-step process of relocating settlements.
In Lord of the Rings: Rise to War, this tutorial will teach you how to move towns. You must fulfill specific criteria and be willing to contribute financially to the move.
How to Relocate in Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Step 1: Unlock the ability to relocate.
At the start of the game, not all players are able to move towns. You must first acquire the Relocate ability, which is accessible after completing the following steps:
- The main campaign’s Chapter 10 has completed.
- You increase your Ring Power by 20 points.
After that, touch on the Ring Power symbol and choose the Relocate ability from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Make a New Territory Claim
Settlements may only be moved to areas that belong to your faction. However, you must still use the markers inside the fort’s range to claim the new land that belongs to your faction.
Here are some ideas for marking the new territory:
- Find a 3×3 tiled space that is free (9 in total)
- Select the March option.
- Designate the blocks you want to mark with a tap.
- Select the Pinned option.
- Rinse and repeat with the remaining 3×3 tiles.
After you’ve marked these tiles, you may begin the process of relocating them.
Step 3: Relocate Your Base of Operations
You must ensure that you fulfill the following criteria before moving to the newly designated territory:
- You’ve made a new 3×3 foundation mark.
- Your whole army is on alert.
- Your faction now owns the new area.
If you’ve identified the correct area, all you have to do now is summon your commanders to your home base by touching on your main stronghold and pressing the Summon button.
Following these procedures will allow you to begin moving after your commanders have returned:
- Select the settlement you want to move by tapping on it.
- Select the Build option.
- Relocate the box by tapping it.
- Tap the Relocate button to confirm.
However, the relocation is not free; you must spend 500 diamonds or 500 contribution coins if your faction has achieved Level 10.
You now know how to move towns in Lord of the Rings: Rise to War. If you like this article, please share it with your friends on social media!
The lotr rise to war reddit is a subreddit that has been created for the latest installment of the popular game, LOTRO. It’s main purpose is to help players who are new to the game.
- lotr rise to war guide
- lotr: rise to war download
- lotr rise to war wiki
- lotr rise to war commanders
- lotr: rise to war factions