The world of Pokemon is a constantly evolving one. Whether it be through new games or trading card sets, the franchise has gone to great lengths in order to keep players invested and make sure that they don’t get bored.
However, there are still some things about this universe that remain largely unknown; such as what happens if you evolve an Eevee into another type of eeveelution (i.e., Umbreon). This guide will answer all your questions about how exactly these evolutions work!
The “pokemon legends arceus leaks” is a new game that has been released on the Nintendo Switch. The game is set to come out in 2019, but there are already some guides for the game on YouTube.
How to evolve Eevee in Pokemon Legends Arceus isn’t that different from doing so in other Pokemon games. Every Pokemon trainer has their favorite or even favorites, and getting them is always a highlight to starting a new save game.
We’ll go over how to obtain Eevee in Pokemon Legends Arceus, as well as how to get each of its eight evolutions, in this tutorial.
In Pokemon Legends Arceus, how can you get Eevee?
In Pokemon Legends Arceus, Eevee isn’t that difficult to capture, however it is around level 18, so keep that in mind.
Head to the Obsidian Fieldlands and wander the east side of the Horseshoe Plains, and in time you should come across a wild Eevee to catch. It shouldn’t be too hard, so get to it. Luckily evolving an Eevee, for the most part, isn’t difficult either.
In Pokemon Legends Arceus, how do you evolve Eevee?
Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, Sylveon, Glaceon, and Leafeon are among the eight Eevee evolutions available in Pokemon Legends Arceus: Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, Espeon, Sylveon, Glaceon, and Leafeon are all available to evolve your Eevee into.
You must max out your Friendship with Eevee before you can evolve it into any evolution. This can be done by using it in battle as well as giving it items.
To get the requisite stones for the first three, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon, fulfill Request #52 — Eevee’s Evolutions.
- Flareon — You need a Fire Stone to evolve Eevee into Flareon.
- Vaporeon — You need a Water Stone to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon.
- Jolteon — You need a Thunder Stone to evolve Eevee into Jolteon.
- Umbreon — Your Eevee must not know any Fairy type moves and must be evolved at night to get Umbreon.
- Espeon — Your Eevee must not know any Fairy type moves and must be evolved during the day to get Espeon.
- Sylveon — Your Eevee must know a Fairy type move to evolve into Sylveon.
- Glaceon — Your need an Ice Stone to evolve Eevee into Glaceon, which can be obtained through Request #86.
- Leafeon — You need a Leaf Stone to evolve Eevee into Leafeon, which can be obtained through Request #73.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to obtaining all of the Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Keep an eye out for GameSkinny for more Pokemon Legends Arceus instructions.
“Eevee Evolution Nicknames” is a guide to the Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Legends. It includes information about how to evolve your Eevee, as well as tips for new players. Reference: eevee evolution nicknames.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you switch Pokémon in Pokémon Legends arceus?
What are the rarest Eevee evolutions?
A: The most rare Eevee evolution is the Flabebe.
Who is the strongest Eevee evolution?
A: The strongest Eevee evolution is definitely the King.
- pokemon legends arceus pokedex
- eevee evolutions sword
- eevee evolutions pokemon sword
- all eeveelutions